As a web-based product, signoSign/Universal is used to integrate an electronic signature in the browser or via mobile apps with a high degree of flexibility and security. The special feature of signoSign/Universal is that it can be used both stationary with signature pads and on mobile devices.
Here are the most important new features of version 18.104.22.168 at a glance:
- Document display (A4 portrait format) for the signotec Delta is now also supported.
- With the signature pads signotec Omega, Gamma and Delta, a document section can be displayed around the signature field during signing.
- A new setting "showDocumentOnPadVisibility" controls the visibility of the button for display on the Delta Pad.
- A new setting "autoShowDocumentOnPad" controls the automatic display of the document on the Delta Pad.
- Pressure levels are now displayed optically.
- Signature fields are now only skipped by the "Sign" button, so that individual fields can be signed without having to jump to all fields.
- A new renderer engine improves and accelerates the loading of documents.
- The system now supports Java 11.
Since the purchase of a signoSign/Universal license is generally linked to the conclusion of a software maintenance contract, the update will of course be made available to our customers free of charge.
Further details about the changes of this and previous versions can be found in the changelog on our website.