signoSign/mobile for Android (Offline)
The signature is in accordance with the ISO standard and meets the requirements for an "advanced electronic signature", so that the document and signature can be used as an evidence at a court.
Thus, the signing remains as simple and secure as always. However, it takes place directly in the electronic document, is protected with the digital signature and can be verified as genuine.
Please note that the software needs to be licensed and is therefore not cost-free. However, signotec grants you a free trial period.
The signoSign / mobile app allows you to digitally fill in and sign PDF documents directly on your Android mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- Open PDF documents from other applications (apps)
- Fill out and save PDF form fields
- Add digital signature fields (also automated)
- Secure signing of the PDF document
- E-Mail interface for sending the document
- Add photos anywhere in the document
- Archiving options and custom archiving
- Dropbox interface
- Simple configuration of the signature (color, timestamp, certificate)
- Customization of the user interface
- Work OFFLINE, no server or internet connection required
Basically, the signoSign/mobile app is a standalone application to open and process PDF documents.
As an integrator / developer, you can call the app via "Intent" and transfer a PDF document, which can then be processed in the app.
The signoSign/mobile app is available as a free demo version and can be downloaded as an APK file at any time via the download form below.
The only limitation during the test phase is the watermarking.
The signoSign/mobile app requires:
- Android Tablet or Smartphone
- Android Version 5.0 (or newer)
The app does not require any online or server connection and works OFFLINE.