signotec Kappa - Signature Pad with Fingerprint Sensor
Use signotec Kappa for precise capture of a handwritten signature and a fingerprint - perfect for a secure process at your point-of-sale (POS).
The signotec Kappa is a hybrid device developed by signotec, consisting of a signature pad and a fingerprint sensor. It is particularly compact with its external dimensions of 175 x 194 x 30 mm and sets new standards in terms of hybrid functionality.
The signotec Kappa uses the same sensor as the signotec Sigma, so you can capture even large signatures without getting to the limit of the sensor. This is essential for a realistic capturing of the signature. In addition, extensive text information can be displayed.
The additionally integrated fingerprint sensor of the established manufacturer Futronic can be controlled separately and enables a high-resolution capture of fingerprints.
Despite the combination of two devices, only a single USB port is needed.
- Combination of signature pad and fingerprint sensor
- High-resolution Futronic fingerprint sensor with infrared LED
- Separate integration of signature pad and fingerprint sensor
- Only one USB connection needed
- Large 10.5 cm (4 ") mono display
- Special foil surface for a precise pen input
- Pen with special, resilient pen tip
- 1.024 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Maximum security through unique security features and RSA encryption
Software & Integration
The signature pad can be integrated and used with all signotec software products and APIs.
The Futronic Fingerprint Sensor offers its own API to use its functionalities. More information on the integration and compatibility of the fingerprint sensor can be found directly from the manufacturer Futronic: http://www.futronic-tech.com/product_sdk_win.html
Note: To use the fingerprint sensor, you need a software that has integrated the Futronic interface. signotec does not offer a standardized solution.