- Signature capture pads
- Pen Displays
- Signature software
- Electronic signature
- Accessories and spare parts
signotec Sigma - Signature Pad with LCD
Use the signotec Sigma for a precise capture of the signature on a compact system with monochrome display - perfect for a paperless field service.
The signotec Sigma, like the other signotec models, was developed entirely on signotecs own, "Made in Germany", and combines decades of experience and competence. It guarantees the very best quality and functionality - and that at a height of only 1 cm! Its extremely flat design and the flat surface without edges between sensor and housing are unique. This construction allows a highly ergonomic signing.
In an unsurpassed price-performance ratio, it is extremely compact (160 x 120 x 10 mm), robust and ideally suited for mobile use (eg. as a service technician). But even in stationary operation, it shines through the flat and compact design.
Thanks to its large sensor, it is also possible to capture even large signatures without having to limit the sensor. This is essential for a realistic and evidentially capturing of the signature. In addition, extensive text information can be displayed.
- Special foil surface for a precise pen input
- Optional backlight, perfect for changing or unfamiliar lighting conditions
- Pen with special, resilient pen tip
- 1.024 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Delivery incl. protective pouch
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
The signotec signature pads can be integrated into your system environment via various connection types.
USB vCOM (FTDI) Citrix Ready
Basically, the signotec Signature Pads all have a USB port, which supplies the devices with power and additionally ensures a manipulation-proof and encrypted data transmission with the PC or notebook.
Optionally, the device can be delivered with an FTDI chip. This converts the USB signal into a vCOM signal so that the device can be used in virtualized environments such as Remote Desktop (RDP) or Citrix.
The signature pad can be used with the Virtual Channel driver in Citrix environments. In contrast to classic COM port mapping, this is a very fast and stable connection technology. Both USB and vCOM pads are supported.
The signotec signature pads can be used or integrated with various software products.
Capture a signature as an image
To capture the signature as an image, you can use the free "signoPAD-Tools". The signature can be saved in various formats, sizes, resolutions and colors and e.g. (automatically) be inserted into Word.
If you want to sign PDF documents and forms legally compliant and verifiable, you can use signotec "signoSign/2". signoSign/2 offers besides the possibility to sign PDF documents many features to process the document automatically. More information can be found on the linked product page.
Many software products already support signotec signature pads. You can request this directly from your software provider.
As a software developer / integrator, you can integrate the signotec signature pads via various interfaces into local or web-based applications. You will find more in the section "Software -> Developer (SDK / API)".
10,5 cm (4") Mono-LCD, optional with LED backlight
320 x 160 pixels
Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)
Special foil surface for RTP sensors
|approx. 1 Million Signatures|
500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)
Active Signing Area
|92 x 45 mm|
4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi
AES- and RSA-Encryption
Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics
RSA signature creation device inside the pad
|SHA-256 und SHA-512|
USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)
Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor
Terminal Server / Citrix
Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver
Citrix Virtual Channel
Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver
Dimensions (W x D x H)
160 x 120 x 10 mm
2-colour status LED
Yes, you can configure one standby image inside the pad.
Change of housing color and logo print (on request)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
For details please refer to the documentation.
* The security features only refer to the signature capture via signotec signature pads. Other functionalities of hybrid devices (eg NFC or fingerprint) may have deviating security standards.
** One of our paid signature applications is required to sign PDF documents. For Windows we recommend our software "signoSign/2".