signotec A4 Colour LCD Signature Pad Alpha
|Display||15,6“ full-colour LCD with adjustable LED backlit and "Privacy Viewing"|
|Active signing area||344 x 211 mm|
|Dimensions||344 x 211 x 24 mm|
|Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Number of colours||65,536|
|Memory||128 MB RAM and 2 GB Flash-Memory|
|Input method||ERT (Electromagnetic Resonance Technology)|
|Data transfer||Secure Data transfer between PC and Pad and RSA-encryption|
|Cable Port||USB, optional Ethernet|
|Connections||HID, WinUSB, vCOM (Terminal Server) and optional Ethernet|
|Software||API (SDK) included free of charge|
|Tip-technology||Replaceable Tip technology with inking pen catridge|
|Pressure sensor unit||1024 pressure stages|
|Sensor||On-screen handwriting, is only sensitive to ERT-Stylus, not influenced by hand touch, no erroneous input|
The signotec pads (Omega firmware 1.25, Sigma 1.16) have the highest security mechanisms available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
For details please refer to the documentation.