- Signature capture pads
- Pen Displays
- Signature software
- Electronic signature
- Accessories and spare parts
signotec Delta - Signature Pad with full-colour LCD
Use the signotec Delta to accurately capture the signature on a stationary system with a large 25.5cm (10.1") full-color display, perfect for displaying full documents at the point of sale (POS).
The signotec Delta Signature Pad is designed for applications where it is important to be able to read complete documents before signing them. A4-documents are displayed in their original width. You can comfortably scroll through the document by using the pen. You can start the downward (or upward) document sliding only by brushing the screen with the pen tip. This motion will start the screen scrolling. It is the ideal solution for banks, government agencies as well as for companies where complex documents must be read before signing.
However, the technique used is unique. Unlike other 10-inch devices on the market, the signotec Delta Signature Pad is a true signature pad and not a simple monitor extension. The signotec Delta has the same SDK as all other signotec Signature Pads and is also integrated in all applications. What are the advantages of this? As an integrator and developer, you can fully interact with the pad: Download PDF documents to the pad, create your own graphics, images and texts, create buttons and capture the signature in various formats. At the same time, you benefit from the highest security standards when collecting and transferring signature data.
The signotec Delta pad can be placed on the desk in a space-saving manner or can be brought into an oblique position with its integrated stand. In addition, it comes with a 75 VESA- mounting fixture for mounting on third-party VESA mounts. There are two pen holders for the best ergonomics and the respective application: either horizontally above the device or inclined to the user.
- Special, hardened glass surface for a precise pen input
- ERT-Sensor (only reacts to the pen)
- Life expectancy of about 30 million signatures
- Large 25.5 cm (10,1") full-colour LCD
- Batteryless special pen with changeable tip
- Display in original width (A4) with scroll function
- SlideShow with up to 16 images
- 2.048 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
The signotec signature pads can be integrated into your system environment via various connection types.
USB Citrix Ready Network
Basically, the signotec Signature Pads all have a USB port, which supplies the devices with power and additionally ensures a manipulation-proof and encrypted data transmission with the PC or notebook.
The signature pad can be used with the Virtual Channel driver in Citrix environments. In contrast to classic COM port mapping, this is a very fast and stable connection technology. Both USB and vCOM pads are supported.
The signature pad has a built-in Ethernet port (RJ45). In this way, the device can be integrated in the network and controlled from multiple workstations without having to reposition it.
The signotec signature pads can be used or integrated with various software products.
Capture a signature as an image
To capture the signature as an image, you can use the free "signoPAD-Tools". The signature can be saved in various formats, sizes, resolutions and colors and e.g. (automatically) be inserted into Word.
If you want to sign PDF documents and forms legally compliant and verifiable, you can use signotec "signoSign/2". signoSign/2 offers besides the possibility to sign PDF documents many features to process the document automatically. More information can be found on the linked product page.
Many software products already support signotec signature pads. You can request this directly from your software provider.
As a software developer / integrator, you can integrate the signotec signature pads via various interfaces into local or web-based applications. You will find more in the section "Software -> Developer (SDK / API)".
25.5 cm (10,1") Full-Colour LCD with LED-backlight
|1.280 x 800 pixels|
|Yes, graphics up to 1.280 x 37.600 pixels|
batteryless special pen with changeable pen tip
particularly resistant, hardened special glass
|approx. 30 Million Signatures|
500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)
Active Signing Area
|217 x 136 mm|
10.800 x 6.900 Pixel ≙ 1.264 x 1.292 dpi
AES- and RSA-Encryption
Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics
RSA signature creation device inside the pad
|SHA-256 und SHA-512|
USB (Y-Cable) (approx. 2.7 meters cable length)
USB (Y-Cable) or optional power supply
Yes, optional with integrated Ethernet port (RJ45)
Terminal Server / Citrix
Yes, optional with Ethernet or signotec vCOM driver
Citrix Virtual Channel
Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver
Dimensions (W x D x H)
280 x 205 x 13-23 mm
2-colour status LED
Yes, up to 16 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad
Change of housing color and logo print (on request)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
For details please refer to the documentation.
* The security features only refer to the signature capture via signotec signature pads. Other functionalities of hybrid devices (eg NFC or fingerprint) may have deviating security standards.
** One of our paid signature applications is required to sign PDF documents. For Windows we recommend our software "signoSign/2".