- Signature capture pads
- Pen Displays
- Signature software
- Electronic signature
- Accessories and spare parts
signotec Gamma - Signature Pad with full-colour LCD
Use the signotec Gamma to accurately capture the signature on a stationary system with a large 12.5cm (5") full-colour display, perfect for the paperless point of sale (POS).
The LCD Signature Pad signotec Gamma is already the fourth Signature Pad for capturing handwritten electronic signatures, which was completely independently developed and which combines over 15 years of development, experience and competence. With external dimensions of 145 x 177 x 12 mm it is very compact and sets new standards in design and functionality. This device provides the ideal platform for a robust customer-facing eSignature architecture.
The ultra-flat Signature Pad is convincing with its innovative sensor surface made of special toughened glass with ER-Technology, as well as its high-resolution full-colour display, which makes the excellent display of graphic and text information possible. The ER-Technology is suitable for on-screen hand writing, it is only sensitive to the ERT-Stylus, not influence by hand touch, no erroneous input.
The ERT (electromagnetic resonance technology) implements a powerful non-contact handwriting input guarantee an outstanding quality of the signature capturing on the pad – with the particularity, that from now on even movements of the pen in mid-air can be captured. This special batteryless pen with exchangeable tips is capturing 1.024 pressure stages. The signotec Gamma's construction ensures an extremely long service life of 30 million signatures, and unbeatable durability with the highest security.
- Special, hardened glass surface for a precise pen input
- ERT-Sensor (only reacts to the pen)
- Life expectancy of about 30 million signatures
- Large 12.5 cm (5") full-colour LCD
- Batteryless special pen with changeable tip
- SlideShow with up to 10 images
- 1.024 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
© signotec GmbH Show in original size 172 KB - 734 x 805
The signotec signature pads can be integrated into your system environment via various connection types.
USB vCOM (FTDI) Citrix Ready
Basically, the signotec Signature Pads all have a USB port, which supplies the devices with power and additionally ensures a manipulation-proof and encrypted data transmission with the PC or notebook.
Optionally, the device can be delivered with an FTDI chip. This converts the USB signal into a vCOM signal so that the device can be used in virtualized environments such as Remote Desktop (RDP) or Citrix.
The signature pad can be used with the Virtual Channel driver in Citrix environments. In contrast to classic COM port mapping, this is a very fast and stable connection technology. Both USB and vCOM pads are supported.
The signotec signature pads can be used or integrated with various software products.
Capture a signature as an image
To capture the signature as an image, you can use the free "signoPAD-Tools". The signature can be saved in various formats, sizes, resolutions and colors and e.g. (automatically) be inserted into Word.
If you want to sign PDF documents and forms legally compliant and verifiable, you can use signotec "signoSign/2". signoSign/2 offers besides the possibility to sign PDF documents many features to process the document automatically. More information can be found on the linked product page.
Many software products already support signotec signature pads. You can request this directly from your software provider.
As a software developer / integrator, you can integrate the signotec signature pads via various interfaces into local or web-based applications. You will find more in the section "Software -> Developer (SDK / API)".
12.5 cm (5") Full-Colour LCD with LED-backlight
|800 x 480 pixels|
|Yes, graphics up to 800 x 1.440 pixels|
batteryless special pen with changeable pen tip
particularly resistant, hardened special glass
|approx. 30 Million Signatures|
500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)
Active Signing Area
|108 x 65 mm|
10.206 x 7.422 pixels = 2.400 x 2.910 ppi
AES- and RSA-Encryption
Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics
RSA signature creation device inside the pad
|SHA-256 und SHA-512|
USB (approx. 2.7 meters cable length)
Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor
Terminal Server / Citrix
Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver
Citrix Virtual Channel
Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver
Dimensions (W x D x H)
145 x 177 x 12 mm
2-colour status LED
Yes, up to 10 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad
Change of housing color and logo print (on request)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
For details please refer to the documentation.
* The security features only refer to the signature capture via signotec signature pads. Other functionalities of hybrid devices (eg NFC or fingerprint) may have deviating security standards.
** One of our paid signature applications is required to sign PDF documents. For Windows we recommend our software "signoSign/2".