- Signature capture pads
- Pen Display
- Signature software
- Electronic signature
- Accessories and spare parts
signotec Omega - Signature Pad with full-colour LCD
Use the signotec Omega to accurately capture the signature on a stationary system with a large 12.5cm (5") full-colour display, perfect for the paperless point of sale (POS).
Like all other models, the signotec Omega is a signature pad developed and produced by signotec, "Made in Germany", with an unsurpassed price-performance ratio. With its external dimensions of 180 x 191 x 15 mm, it is extremely compact and appealing in design, so that you can set clear accents at your POS.
The extremely flat signature pad impresses with its flat surface without edges between sensor and housing. The design allows a highly ergonomic signing. Pen and sensor give a typing feeling almost like on paper. The rounded sides also allow a smooth transition of the handball from the Signature Pad to the table, without disturbing the writing. The pen itself has the size and feel of a real pen and comes without any electronics and batteries. This passive pen is inexpensive to replace and the pad is still operational in case of loss.
- Special foil surface for a precise pen input
- Large 12.5 cm (5") full-colour LCD
- integrated hand-rest for convenient signing
- Pen with special, resilient pen tip
- SlideShow with up to 10 images
- 1.024 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
- Optional with NFC-Reader
The signotec signature pads can be integrated into your system environment via various connection types.
USB vCOM (FTDI) Citrix Ready
Basically, the signotec Signature Pads all have a USB port, which supplies the devices with power and additionally ensures a manipulation-proof and encrypted data transmission with the PC or notebook.
Optionally, the device can be delivered with an FTDI chip. This converts the USB signal into a vCOM signal so that the device can be used in virtualized environments such as Remote Desktop (RDP) or Citrix.
The signature pad can be used with the Virtual Channel driver in Citrix environments. In contrast to classic COM port mapping, this is a very fast and stable connection technology. Both USB and vCOM pads are supported.
The signotec signature pads can be used or integrated with various software products.
Capture a signature as an image
To capture the signature as an image, you can use the free "signoPAD-Tools". The signature can be saved in various formats, sizes, resolutions and colors and e.g. (automatically) be inserted into Word.
If you want to sign PDF documents and forms legally compliant and verifiable, you can use signotec "signoSign/2". signoSign/2 offers besides the possibility to sign PDF documents many features to process the document automatically. More information can be found on the linked product page.
Many software products already support signotec signature pads. You can request this directly from your software provider.
As a software developer / integrator, you can integrate the signotec signature pads via various interfaces into local or web-based applications. You will find more in the section "Software -> Developer (SDK / API)".
12,5 cm (5") Full-Colour LCD with LED backlight
640 x 480 pixels
Yes, graphics up to 640 x 960 pixels
Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)
Special foil surface for RTP sensors
|approx. 1 Million Signatures|
500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)
Active Signing Area
|100 x 75 mm|
4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi
NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION (NFC)
|Optional, integration under the hand rest|
Microsoft or Linux Smart Card API
• Reader/writer functionality compatible with ISO/IEC 14443 A&B, MIFARE™, FeliCa, and NFC Forum tag types (Jewel, MIFARE Ultralight, FeliCa, FeliCa lite, MIFARE DESFire), and supports I-class (Picopass B type modulation)
AES- and RSA-Encryption
Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics
RSA signature creation device inside the pad
|SHA-256 und SHA-512|
USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)
Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor
Terminal Server / Citrix
Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver
Citrix Virtual Channel
Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver
Dimensions (W x D x H)
180 x 191 x 15 mm
2-colour status LED
Yes, up to 10 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad
Change of housing color and logo print (on request)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
For details please refer to the documentation.
* The security features only refer to the signature capture via signotec signature pads. Other functionalities of hybrid devices (eg NFC or fingerprint) may have deviating security standards.
** One of our paid signature applications is required to sign PDF documents. For Windows we recommend our software "signoSign/2".