- Signature capture pads
- Pen Display
- Signature software
- Electronic signature
- Accessories and spare parts
signotec Adobe Reader & Acrobat Plug-In
Show in original size 205 KB - 1473 x 657 The signotec Adobe Plug-In is a small extension for Adobe Reader and Acrobat. With this additional interface, you can sign PDF documents and forms directly in the familiar environment of the Adobe product - with no media or application breach.
Signing is easier than ever. A click on the digital signature field* starts the signing process and then integrates it protected into the document.
The signature is ISO-compliant and embedded in the document according to requirements of the advanced electronic signature. This protects the entire document from changes. Thus, the signed document can be checked at any time and without any effort for integrity and brought as evidence at a court.
Sign your documents by hand - directly in Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Capture a probative, handwritten signature incl. biometric data
- Use existing signature fields*
- Supports signotec Signature Pads
- Supports Windows Tablet-PCs
- Advanced electronic signature
- Electronic Signature according to ISO 19005-1:2005, 32000-1:2008
* At best, you already have a professional PDF form containing digital signature fields. Otherwise, you can manually create and directly sign such a field using the tools from Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
The signotec Adobe Plug-In is available as a free demo.
You can request the the download directly from us.
If you want to sign PDF documents and forms without using Adobe products, you can use our "signoSign/2".
signoSign/2 offers besides the possibility to sign PDF documents many features to process the document automatically.
More information can be found in the product description.