Biometric-API (Signature Verification)
Signatures can basically be compared on the basis of their static characteristics (2D), but above all because of their dynamic writing characteristics (4D).
Graphic: Analysis of a biometric signature © signotec GmbH Show in original size 35 KB - 798 x 377 The signotec Biometric-API allows you to do this biometric comparison of a signature in real time. You can record reference signatures of your customers and, e.g. save them in a separate database. Once a signature is captured in the process, it can be compared to the references (from your database) to calculate a percentage match.
For a signature comparison you need at least 2 records. The classic application is to record 5 signatures via a signature pad and saved them as references. A new signature can then be compared with these references. So, (e.g.) you can calculate an average in order to obtain the best possible and therefore very accurate result.
The signotec Biomtric-API is based on a neural network, which was developed in years of experience. The comparison is performed using complex mathematical algorithms. This signotec technology is the best module available on the market for electronic signature comparison. This was substantiated by various, independent worldwide studies.
The Biometric-API allows existing or real-time signatures to be compared.
- Integration into existing applications and workflows
- Client or server-side operation possible
- Comparison of existing signatures
- Comparison of new signatures in real time
- Comparison of static features (only image - 2D)
- Comparison of dynamic features (biometrics - 4D)
- extensive documentation
- Demo application with source code
The integration takes place via a COM component and is therefore a Windows-based solution. You can use the component e.g. with C#, VB.NET or C++.
The download includes a demo application (including source code) as well as an extensive documentation.
In addition, a server-based version including a webservice and database script is available.
The signotec Biometric-API is available as a free demo.
You can request the the download directly from us.
The Biometric-API can be operated on a Windows client as well as on a Windows server.
- Windows 7 (or later)
- Windows Server 2012 (or later)
- 32- and 64-bit setup available
- The "SignData" can be captured via signotec signature pads or mobile devices. Appropriate interfaces (APIs) are available separately and are partly free of charge.
- For best integration, you can store reference signatures in a database. The database is not included in the API.