signotec PDF Bridge
The signotec PDF bridge is a simple software solution that allows you to monitor a folder with PDF documents and perform actions.
The PDF bridge's tabular display of the folder content allows the user to select one or more documents and move them to the next process step. For example, files can be opened for signing in signoSign/2.
Files that are fed to the PDF bridge can optionally and automatically be grouped or split ("cut").
An additional cancellation function can also delete or move incorrect documents.
The display of the table columns is flexibly configurable and results either from the information taken from the file name or from corresponding XML files that were additionally added.
Scope of functions:
- Folder monitoring
- Tabular display of PDF files
- Individual column design with information from file names and possibly existing index files
- Feeding of documents to the next process step (e.g. signoSign/2)
- Cancellation function for deleting or moving incorrect documents
- Grouping of documents according to file name or index information.
- Separate ("cut") individual documents into several.
Do you need further information or an offer? Our sales team will be happy to support you in the selection of products and will prepare a quotation for you.