signotec Plug-In for Epic Hyperspace
Epic Systems is one of the largest manufacturers of hospital software and operates worldwide. In the U.S. alone, 60% of electronic medical records are managed by Epic software. For example, Epic Hyperspace's eSignature tool can be used to electronically sign patient information or consent forms.
Based on the eSignature API from Epic, signotec has developed a plug-in that covers all functionalities of this interface. Once the plug-in has been installed, the signotec signature pads Sigma, Omega and Gamma can easily be used for signature performance in the Epic application.
By using signotec signature pads, a worldwide leading system is linked with another partner and the quality and security of signotec "Made in Germany". The signotec pads thus offer a perfect complement and absolute investment security through a broad support of system environments.
The signotec plug-in for the Epic eSignature solution primarily offers the following functions and added value:
- All features of the Epic eSignature API are included and configurable.
- Standardized Epic navigation areas are used.
Optional text output can be configured on the pad.
- The system is also perfect for forms with multiple signatures.
- Installation is straightforward using the MSI package.
Supported System Environments
- Support for Epic version 2018 and later.
- Support for local Windows systems.
- Support for Virtual Desktops (VDI) via Windows Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon View.
- Virtual Applications (VDA) via Hosted Epic, Windows Terminal Server, Citrix XenApp or VMWare RDSH.
- Support of all popular full-client hardware and thin-client manufacturers.
- Fast and reliable connection via Citrix Virtual Channel possible.
- Support for signotec signature pads Sigma, Omega and Gamma as HID-USB, WinUSB and VCOM (FTDI).
Do you need further information?
Our sales team will be happy to support you in the selection of products and provide you with a desired offer.